Are you a detail-orientated person who enjoys supporting customers? Promar International is recruiting a full-time Administrator to join the office-based Administration team in Nantwich, Cheshire.
You will work as a team to quality control and proofread documents received from Promar International’s field-based teams. You will receive and process high volumes of documents and will be required to work in the office to receive post and digital print documentation. In addition, you will receive on-the-job training. Previous experience in administration will enable you to develop your new skills efficiently.
Apply now with your CV and your application will be reviewed by Promar International’s Admin Team Manager. The interview will allow you to see and experience your new work environment in Stapeley, Nantwich (CW5 7JW). The office is newly renovated and offers free parking.
What will you do as an Administration Assistant?
- Quality control and proofread documents from field-based teams
- Support customers, field-based teams and the wider Promar International team with the preparation of supporting documents and general administrative requirements
- Run reports, both the draft and final version of the farm management accounts and budgets
- Process client accounts and one-off billings on our brand-new billing system (Microsoft Dynamics 365)
Do you have these skills and experiences?
- Previous experience working within an administration environment
- Demonstrable autonomy and teamworking skills
- Demonstrable organisational and time management skills with great attention to detail
- Proven computer skills
- Customer-focused with a solution-orientated approach to communication and tasks at work
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- People-focused leadership
- Learning opportunities to pursue your areas of interest
- Development opportunities across the business
Job title: Administrative Assistant | Contract: PJob title: Administrator | Hours: Full-time | Location: CW5 7JW | Contract type: Permanent | Salary: Competitive | Bonus: Annual | Schedule: Monday to Friday
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.