The Promar International Administrative team is expanding! We are looking for a detail-orientated person with a solution-orientated approach to work.
Join us at Promar International as an Administrator and deliver quality control, administration and proofreading support to the business.
You will receive and process high volumes of documents and will be required to work in the office to receive post and digital print documentation.
The team will rely on you to provide customer care to customers and colleagues over the telephone. Your skills of professionalism and discretion are essential to this role.
Reporting directly to the Admin Team Manager, you will work as a team and receive on-the-job training. Previous experience in administration will enable you to develop your new skills efficiently.
What will you do as an Administrator?
- Quality control and proofreading documents from field-based teams
- Support customers and colleagues with the preparation of supporting documents and general administrative requirements
- Run reports, both the draft and final version of the farm management accounts and budgets
- Process client accounts and one-off billings on our brand-new billing system (Microsoft Dynamics 365)
Job title: Administrator | Location: Nantwich, CW5 7JW | Hours: Full-time (day shift) | Schedule: Monday to Friday | Contract type: Permanent | Salary: Competitive | Bonus: Yearly | Availability: Immediate Start
- Previous experience working within an administration environment
- Proven sales ledger and invoicing experience
- Proven computer skills
- Customer-focused with a solution-orientated approach to communication and tasks at work
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply today.
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Free on-site parking and electric vehicle charging points
- Newly renovated office
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Private dental insurance
- Wellness programmes
- Gym membership
- Company pension (Enhanced by Genus)
- Sick pay
- Store discounts
- Referral programme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Language training provided and support for continuous professional development (CPD)