An exciting opening has arisen for an Agri-Food Analyst to work with the Promar Sustainability team to support the successful delivery of agri-food consultancy projects. Effective stakeholder engagement and being data-focused will be key to unlocking your potential in this role.
The role will be home-based with a need to travel to our Nantwich (Cheshire) office on occasion.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day support of a wide-ranging portfolio of agri-food and sustainability consultancy projects
- Collect and analyse industry data as required to support project delivery
- Collaborate with and support the Head of Agri-Food and other team members
- Contribute to the successful growth and development of the Sustainability Team and wider Promar International business
To be successful in the role, our ideal candidate will possess:
- Be analytical and curious, with a desire to keep abreast of the latest agri-food industry developments
- Have strong numerical and data analysis skills, with good knowledge of MS applications (Excel and Power BI)
- Be organised and able to prioritise and deliver multiple tasks to a high standard
- Communicate effectively by creating good rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Confident when attending events and conferences (online and in person)
- Educated to degree level, with an interest in supply chains/agri-food
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th August 2020.