An exciting opening has arisen for an Agri-Food Consultant to work with the Promar Sustainability team to support the successful delivery of agri-food consultancy projects. Effective stakeholder engagement, project management, and being data-focused will be key to unlocking your potential in this role.
The role will be home-based with a need to travel to our Nantwich (Cheshire) office on occasion.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of a wide-ranging portfolio of agri-food consultancy projects – UK and International
- Identify and assist in the development of new projects through networking, customer contact and business development opportunities
- Contribute to the successful growth and development of the Sustainability Team and wider Promar International business
To be successful in the role, our ideal candidate will possess:
- Be analytical and curious in their thinking, with a desire to keep abreast of the latest agri-food industry developments
- Be innovative and have the energy to drive and explore new areas of agri-food consultancy and business development opportunities
- Have excellent report writing skills and knowledge of relevant MS applications, particularly Excel
- Communicate confidently, with an ability to liaise with customers and present at events, conferences and workshops (online and in person)
- Have demonstrable project management experience, with an ability to deliver multiple projects simultaneously
- Educated to degree level, with an interest in supply chains/agri-food
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th August 2020.