An exciting opening has arisen for an Agri-Food Consultant to work with the Promar Sustainability team to support the successful delivery of agri-food consultancy projects. Effective stakeholder engagement, project management, and being data-focused will be key to unlocking your potential in this role.
What will you do as an Agri-Food Consultant?
- Work with customers to unlock the potential of their business by providing independent advice
- Deliver a wide-ranging portfolio of agri-food consultancy projects (UK and International)
- Identify and assist in the development of new projects through networking, customer contact and business development opportunities
- Contribute to the successful growth and development of the Sustainability Team and wider Promar International business
Do you have these skills and experience?
- Analytical and curious in your thinking, with a desire to keep updated with industry developments
- Innovative with the drive to explore new areas of agri-food consultancy and business development opportunities
- Report writing skills and skilled in using MS Excel
- Communicate confidently, with an ability to liaise with a range of stakeholders
- Demonstrable project management experience
For a self-motivated candidate with the attitude and approach to succeed, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working and autonomy
- People-focused leadership
- Learning opportunities to pursue your areas of interest
- Opportunities to develop your career in consultancy and across the wider business
Job Reference Number: EMEA VAC 2171