Growing consumer, retailer and political interest in how our food is produced means that a sustainable business strategy is a priority for food and farming businesses. Our clients face competing challenges from growing populations, climate change, food waste, land degradation, fossil fuel use, and ethical employment. Backed by the Promar team, you will enable the successful delivery of projects in response to these challenges.
What will you do as an Environmental Analyst?
- Work on exciting projects that have a real-life impact on sustainability
- Conduct data collection, desk research and data analysis for a variety of businesses
- Undertake interviews with stakeholders and organisations in the environment, food and agriculture sector
- Assist in the construction of tender responses to include devising methodologies, commercial costing and bid writing
- Secure new projects through networking and business development opportunities
- Work closely with diverse colleagues who are passionate about their work
Do you have these skills and experience?
- Relevant degree qualification with an interest in agriculture and the food supply chain
- Solution-oriented with a positive can-do attitude and a keen eye for detail
- Effective communication skills to support the team’s project delivery on time and to the standard expected by our clients
- Demonstrable experience of writing reports
- Ability to interpret data and convey the findings clearly and simply
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel and experience of PowerBI and GIS would be beneficial
- Desire to learn new skills and develop your industry knowledge
For a self-motivated candidate with the attitude and approach to succeed, we offer:
- Flexible working (remote) and ability to manage own diary
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- People-focused leadership
- Learning opportunities to pursue your areas of interest
- Opportunities to develop your career in consultancy and across the wider business
The role will work remotely but there will be a need to travel to the Cheshire office on occasion.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17th December 2021.