An exciting opening has arisen for an Environmental Consultant to work with the Promar Sustainability team to support the successful delivery of consultancy projects. Effective stakeholder engagement, project management, and being data-focused will be key to unlocking your potential in this role.
What will you do as an Environmental Consultant?
- Work with customers to unlock the potential of their business by providing independent advice
- Deliver a wide-ranging portfolio of environmental consultancy projects (UK and International)
- Identify and assist in the development of new projects through networking, customer contact and business development opportunities
- Contribute to the successful growth and development of the Sustainability Team and wider Promar International business
Do you have these skills and experience?
- Analytical and curious in your thinking, with a desire to keep updated with industry developments
- Innovative with the drive to explore new areas of environmental consultancy and business development opportunities
- Report writing skills and skilled in using MS Excel
- Communicate confidently, with an ability to liaise with a range of stakeholders
- Demonstrable project management experience
For a self-motivated candidate with the attitude and approach to succeed, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working and autonomy
- People-focused leadership
- Learning opportunities to pursue your areas of interest
- Opportunities to develop your career in consultancy and across the wider business
The role will work remotely but there will be a need to travel to the Cheshire office on occasion.
Job Reference Number: EMEA VAC 2278