Farm businesses need to make a profit, feed people, care for the environment and ensure the planet will sustain future generations. It’s a tall order, but one which is endlessly fascinating. Backed by the Promar team, you will be in the best position to help farm businesses by balancing the books and managing their accounts.
These opportunities are fixed-term:
- Farm Business Analyst operating in Cheshire: fixed term until early 2022
- Farm Business Analyst operating in Somerset/Bath: fixed term for 12 months
What will you do as a Farm Business Analyst?
- Provide on-farm bookkeeping and management accounting services
- Enable clients to achieve their business objectives by providing information to help them improve farm performance
- Responsible for a portfolio of farming clients
- Liaise with consultants, customers, suppliers and other professionals
Do you have these skills and experiences?
- Great organisational skills with an ability to work under pressure to achieve deadlines
- Ability to work well individually as well as part of a team, using initiative, energy, drive and attention to detail
- Agricultural or bookkeeping qualification or experience is preferable
- Full driving licence
- Competitive salary and benefits package with a company car
- Flexible working and autonomy
- People-focused leadership
- Learning opportunities to pursue your areas of interest
- Development opportunities across the business
To apply, please email your preferred location, CV and cover letter to email@example.com by Friday 25th June.