Promar International are looking for an organised and detail-oriented person to join the Farm Business Analyst (FBA) team. In this role, you will be responsible for a portfolio of farms based in your local region.
You will work with your farming clients to help with management accounts, financial planning, farm budgeting and funding advice. At the end of the financial year, we provide our clients with a comprehensive report with a detailed breakdown of the performance of their enterprise together with conventional accounting reports.
What will you do as a Farm Business Analyst?
- Provide on-farm management accounts, financial planning, farm budgeting and funding advice
- Enable clients to achieve their business objectives by providing information to help them improve farm performance
- Responsible for a portfolio of farming clients
- Visit clients on-farm to provide a valued service as a trusted advisor
- Liaise with consultants, customers, suppliers and other professionals
Do you have these skills and experiences?
- Great organisational skills with an ability to work under pressure to achieve deadlines
- Ability to work well individually as well as part of a team, using initiative, energy, drive and attention to detail
- Agricultural or bookkeeping qualification or experience is preferable
- Previous experience working with Xero would be advantageous
- Full driving licence so you can visit customers on-farm
- Competitive salary and benefits package (including a discretionary bonus, company pension, and shopping discounts)
- Favourable working hours with the ability to work flexibly
- Company car (available for personal use)
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Training and ongoing development opportunities
- The opportunities that come with working for a global organisation
To apply, please email your preferred location, CV and cover letter to email@example.com.