Do you want to help farming clients manage their accounts?
Farm businesses need to make a profit, feed people, care for the environment and ensure the planet will sustain future generations. It’s a tall order, but one which is endlessly fascinating. Backed by the Promar team, you will help farm businesses to balance the books and manage their accounts.
What will you do as a Farm Business Analyst?
- On-farm bookkeeping and management accounting services
- Provide the necessary data for clients to improve farm performance
- Be responsible for a portfolio of farming clients
- Liaise with consultants, customers, and other professionals
Do you have these skills and experience?
- Agricultural experience or background
- Full training provided, bookkeeping/accounting experience is advantageous
- Great organisational skills and ability to manage your own diary
- Able to work independently with the full support of your team when needed
- A keen eye for detail
For a self-motivated candidate with the attitude and approach to succeed, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package with a company car
- Flexible working and autonomy
- People-focused leadership
- Learning opportunities to pursue your areas of interest
- Development opportunities across the business
Employment basis: Fixed term (maternity cover)
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com (specifying your preferred role) by 21st October 2020.