An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Exeter-based Farm Business Consultant to join Promar International. With the backing of the Promar International team, you will be in the best position to help farm businesses achieve their goals. This role will support farms within the South of England.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Enabling customers to unlock their potential and achieve their overall business objectives
- Providing customers with independent support, to continuously improve performance and profitability
- Working with other Promar Consultants to develop own consultancy skills in order to contribute to the successful growth and development of the Promar business
To be successful in the role, our ideal candidate will possess:
- Audacity to work with a wide variety of farm businesses to drive change
- Financial literacy with the ability to interpret and discuss data
- Ability to work autonomously as a remote employee
- Agricultural experience is essential and would be well complemented by a relevant qualification in either agriculture or business
- Full UK driving licence in order to drive between farm business clients
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 31st July 2020.