Do you want to play a part in addressing the world’s toughest challenges?
Farm businesses need to make a profit, feed people, care for the environment and ensure the planet will sustain future generations. It’s a tall order, but one which is endlessly fascinating. Backed by our growing Promar team, you will be in the best position to help farm businesses tackle these challenges.
This role operates within the counties of Staffordshire, Cheshire, Derbyshire, and Leicestershire.
What will you do as a Farm Business Consultant?
- Work with customers to unlock the potential of their business by providing independent advice
- Develop effective client relationships and manage your own portfolio
- Carry out consultations, reports, data analysis and other contracted work
- Seek out business development opportunities to contribute to our growth
- Enjoy working with friendly colleagues who are passionate about their work
Do you have these skills and experience?
- Experience in agriculture complemented by a degree qualification in a relevant subject
- Previous experience in an advisory and/or relationship management role
- Competent in interpreting and discussing financial or technical data
- Financial literacy with the ability to interpret and discuss data
- Effective planning and organisation skills to manage your workload and ensure timely delivery of work
- Full UK driving licence in order to drive between farm business clients
For a self-motivated candidate with the attitude and approach to succeed, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Company car
- Flexible working and autonomy
- People-focused leadership
- Learning opportunities to pursue your areas of interest
- Opportunities to develop your career in consultancy and across the wider business
Job Reference Number: EMEA VAC 2246