In the role of Farm Business Analyst, you will join our growing team to provide services to farming clients in and around Lancashire, including Blackpool, Preston, Lancaster and Kendal.
What will you do as a Farm Business Analyst?
- Maintain and build strong business relationships
- Visit customer farms and work alongside the clients to complete tasks required, including
- Data inputting
- VAT returns
- Ledger management and bill payments
- Yearly management accounts
- General administrative support
- Attend training, development opportunities and business meetings with your regional team
Do you have these skills and experiences?
- Full clean driving licence and ability to travel throughout Lancashire daily
- Demonstrable interest in agriculture
SummaryJob title: Farm Business Secretary / Farm Business Analyst | Hours: Full-time, Flexible | Contract type: Permanent | Salary: £19,800 – £26,100 | Bonus: Yearly, Loyalty, Performance | Company Car or cash-for-cars
To apply, please access our career portal by clicking here.
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- No weekends
- Company car or cash-for-cars scheme
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Enhanced company pension, company sick pay and family leave entitlement
- Wellness programmes
- Genus Benefits include store and leisure discounts, gym membership and dental plans
- Referral programme
- Loyalty Scheme
- Investment in CPD and Language training provided