In the role of Farm Business Secretary, you will join our growing team to provide services to farming clients in and around Leicester.
What will you do as a Farm Business Secretary?
- Maintain and build strong business relationships
- Visit customer farms and work alongside the clients to complete tasks required, including
- Data inputting
- VAT returns
- Ledger management and bill payments
- Yearly management accounts
- General administrative support
- Attend training, development opportunities and business meetings with your regional team
Do you have these skills and experiences?
- Full clean driving license and ability to travel throughout Lancashire daily
- Demonstrable interest in agriculture
SummaryJob title: Farm Business Secretary / Farm Business Analyst | Location: Leicester | Hours: Full-time, Flexible | Contract type: Permanent | Salary: £19,800 – £26,100 | Bonus: Yearly, Loyalty, Performance | Company Car or cash-for-cars
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com.
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- No weekends
- Company car or cash-for-cars scheme
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Enhanced company pension, company sick pay and family leave entitlement
- Wellness programmes
- Genus Benefits including store and leisure discounts, gym membership and dental plans
- Referral programme
- Loyalty scheme
- Investment in CPD and Language training provided