Farm businesses need to make a profit, feed people, care for the environment and ensure the planet will sustain future generations. It’s a tall order, but one which is endlessly fascinating. Backed by the Promar team, you will be in the best position to help farm businesses by balancing the books and managing their accounts.
In this role, you will join our growing South Farm Business Analyst (FBA) team to provide services to farming clients in and around Southeast Wales.
What will you do as a Farm Business Secretary?
- Maintain and build strong business relationships with your customer farms
- Visit customer farms and work alongside the clients to complete tasks required including
- Data inputting
- VAT returns
- Ledger management and bill payments
- Yearly management accounts
- General administrative support
- Attend Promar International training, development opportunities and business meetings with your regional team
Do you have these skills and experiences?
- Full clean driving license and ability to travel throughout the region on a daily basis
- Demonstrable interest in agriculture
- Ability to work autonomously, maintaining high standards and attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to work under pressure to achieve set deadlines
- Competitive salary and benefits package with a company car
- Flexible working and autonomy
- People-focused leadership
- Learning opportunities to pursue your areas of interest
- Development opportunities across the business
Job title: Farm Business Secretary / Farm Business Analyst | Hours: Full-time, Flexible | Contract type: Permanent | Salary: £19,800 – £26,100
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.