Do you want to play a part in addressing the world’s toughest challenges?
Farm businesses need to make a profit, feed people, care for the environment and ensure the planet will sustain future generations. It’s a tall order, but one which is endlessly fascinating. Backed by our growing Promar team, you will be in the best position to help farm businesses tackle these challenges.
What will you do as a Farm Business Consultant?
- Work with customers to unlock the potential of their business by providing independent advice
- Develop effective client relationships and manage your own portfolio
- Carry out consultations, reports, data analysis and other contracted work
- Seek out business development opportunities to contribute to our growth
- Work closely with diverse colleagues who are passionate about their work
Do you have these skills and experience?
- A background in agriculture which would be complemented by a degree qualification in a relevant subject
- Previous experience in an advisory role
- Competent in interpreting and discussing financial or technical data
- Effective planning and organisation skills to manage your workload and ensure timely delivery of work
- Desire to learn new skills and develop your industry knowledge
- Full UK driving licence so you can visit farm business clients
For a self-motivated candidate with the attitude and approach to succeed, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Company car
- Flexible working and autonomy
- People-focused leadership
- Learning opportunities to pursue your areas of interest
- Development opportunities across the business
Location: Devon / Cornwall
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (specifying which role) by 19th February 2021.