The Genus ABS team are recruiting for a Finance Manager to lead a team of trainee accountants for a fixed-term period of 12-months starting immediately!.
In the role of Finance Manager, you will support the Assistant Financial Controller in the ownership and control of financial accounting for Genus ABS and Promar International.
You will support the EMEA business in the implementation of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP system.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to accelerate your finance and accounting career with a global business, apply today with your CV.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Lead a team of trainee accountants responsible for all accounting entries in several Genus EMEA business units and support their development through CIMA and ACA qualifications as part of the Genus Sponsored programme
- Responsible for all accounting entries in several Genus EMEA business units
- Prepare and validate monthly financial statements
- Complete or review balance sheet reconciliations
- Submit half-yearly reporting packs to the group finance function
- Maintain and review internal controls and processes to identify and address weaknesses
- Prepare monthly cash flow and foreign exchange exposure forecasts
- Liaise with external auditors
- Support the implementation of a new ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics 365)
- Qualified Accountant – e.g. ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Experienced people manager
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job title: Finance Manager | Location: Nantwich, CW5 7JW | Hours: Full-time (8-hour shift) | Contract: Temporary | Schedule: Monday to Friday | Salary: Competitive | Bonus scheme: Yearly | Availability: Immediate Start
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Free on-site parking and electric vehicle charging points
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Wellness programmes
- Gym membership and on-site tennis courts
- Company pension (Enhanced by Genus)
- Sick pay
- Store discounts
- Referral programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Language training provided and support for continuous professional development (CPD)