Are you looking for an inspiring opportunity to kickstart your career?
Genus’ Future Leaders Graduate Scheme develops and supports the next generation of leaders to partner with farmers to achieve our shared vision to nourish the world. You will be fully immersed in the world of animal genetics by gaining invaluable insight and training while delivering important work for our teams and customers.
What can I expect from the Future Leaders Graduate Scheme?
Together with your fellow Graduate Management Trainees, you will complete three 6-month rotations:
- Rotation 1 with Genus ABS: Discover and develop your key account partnership skills with the largest global bovine genetics business
- Rotation 2 with Promar International: Learn and deliver your consultancy skills with Genus ABS’ agricultural consultancy business
- Rotation 3: Tailored to your skills and career aspirations within the business needs of Genus Plc, ABS or PIC
During these rotations you can expect to:
- Receive training in core skills as well as our products and services
- Put your learnings into practice through direct work with our farmers, supply chain partners and colleagues
- Contribute to and manage transformational business projects
- Be mentored by our most successful business leaders
You will be guaranteed employment upon successful completion of each rotation.
Click here to see more information about our Graduate programme.
What do I need to apply?
- Graduate or current student graduating in 2022 with Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Hold the right to live and work in one of the following countries where Genus ABS operate
- Able to confidently read, write and learn in the English language
- Willing and able to travel nationally (regularly) and across the region on occasion
- Full driving license so you can drive your company vehicle
How can I apply?
To apply, please access our careers portal by clicking here. The deadline to apply is 28th February 2023.
- Competitive salary
- Fully expensed company vehicle
- Monday to Friday work pattern with regular travel and overnight stays
- Work from home, farm and field with nationwide opportunities
- Investment in continuous professional develop and a tailored learning and development plan
- Opportunity to learn from industry professional with exposure to the Europe, Middle East and Africa region
- Employee discounts for retail, leisure and entertainment