Millwood Products Ltd is a mail-order business supplying diagnostic test kits and related products to dairy farmers and veterinary surgeons throughout the UK. Your teamwork skills are important as you will be part of a team of three sales administrators working in our central offices in Bath (BA2 9EW) on a daily basis.
The Trainee Technical Sales Administrator opportunity is varied and diverse, on a daily basis you will be required not only to process and pack orders, close sales and up-sell but also to troubleshoot technical queries and ensure customer records are kept up to date. You will be supported to develop an in-depth knowledge of our products.
To succeed in your application you should have a professional telephone manner and excellent communication skills coupled with an ability to demonstrate patience and empathy with customers and colleagues. Must be quick to learn and highly conscientious about their work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Process sales orders from customers via telephone, email and our webshop for daily despatch
- Produce sales invoices pack, dispatch and check sales orders for daily postal collection
- Answer customer enquiries: giving advice and guidance on product selection plus offering technical support
- Liaise with customers to ensure timely settlement of their accounts
- Manage customer database, input new records and update existing records
- Print and distribute customer communications
- Receive, screen, and distribute incoming phone calls and emails to colleagues
Job title: Sales Administrator | Location: Bath | Salary: £22,000 – £24,000 |
- Basic English and Mathematical skills
- Demonstrable skills in a sales environment
- Schedule: Monday to Friday, no weekends
- Free on-site parking and a beautiful location
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Referral programme
Click here to make an application today