Fixed-term until June 2022
Do you want to help tackle some of the world’s toughest challenges?
Growing interest in how our food is produced means that sustainable production is a priority for food and farming businesses. Our clients face competing challenges from growing populations and climate change. With the support of the Promar team, you will be conducting a range of consultancy project activities to enable successful delivery of projects in response to these challenges.
What will you do as a Senior Environmental Consultant?
- Lead the delivery of client sustainability projects in Germany
- Conduct detailed on-farm and remote carbon footprint assessment (including data collection, review and production of advisory recommendations) in an efficient manner
- Undertake consultancy meetings and interviews with farmers and business stakeholders over the phone and face-to-face to obtain pertinent information to provide independent advice
- Produce technical reports for internal and external client projects
- Work closely with diverse colleagues who are passionate about their work and making a difference to the sustainability of agriculture
Do you have these skills and experience?
- Relevant degree qualification with an interest in agriculture and sustainability
- Demonstrable experience in advising farmers on aspects of sustainable agriculture
- Working proficiency in English and German
- Proven experience in project leadership with excellent organisation skills to ensure on-time delivery
- Effective communication skills to support the team’s project delivery on time and to the standard expected by our clients
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
The role will be home-based with a need to travel across some of the following regions depending on your home location:
- Baden Württemberg
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 9th May.