If you are having data entry queries, we advise that you contact your analyst directly for support to ensure that you get the query answered best to support your business setup.
- How to do inter-bank transfers work
- How do I use the Bank Reconciliation feature
I have multiple bank accounts, and an entry has been reconciled to the wrong bank account
- Untick the entry from the incorrect bank account, and change the bank account selected in the entry
- If this doesn’t work, then you will need to send your dataset to the Helpdesk and they will fix the data for you – it just means that there is a small corruption on the particular entry that requires fixing
I have bought a new tractor, and wish to set up a HP loan on FBA
We advise that you contact your assigned Analyst to aid setting this up for you.
FBA keeps throwing up an error and crashing
- Re-install FBA from the website
- If this doesn’t work, you may need to delete FBA (or Business Manager) from Programs and re-install from the website again
What data should I be inputting
Always input your most recent data.
What unit of weight does feed, fertiliser and seed need to be in
Feed, fertiliser and seed must always be in kilograms (kg)
- How do I add/edit suppliers and customers?
- How do I make and print a Sales Invoice?