If you are having data entry queries, we advise that you contact your analyst directly for support to ensure that you get the query answered best to support your business setup.
- How doI do inter-bank transfers?
- How do I import my bank statements into Xero?
- How do I use the bank reconciliation tool?
- How can I fix an incorrectly reconciled bank statement line?
- How can I create a sales invoice template?
- How can I add/edit suppliers and customers?
- How can I enter a sales invoice?
- How can I enter a purchase invoice?
- How can I enter a cash analysis receipt?
- How can I enter a cash analysis payment?
- How can I set up a HP agreement?
- How can I make an under and overpayment?
What unit of weight does feed, seed and fertiliser need to be in?
Feed, seed and fertiliser must always be in kilograms (KG)
Need further support?
Xero Central: https://central.xero.com/s/
Xero Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/XeroOnlineAccounting
Further support can be reached by contacting your Analyst and the Promar helpline on 0845 200 1126