An exciting opportunity has arisen for agri-tech businesses. The Tesco Agri T-Jam start-up pitch competition, in partnership with the World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit, is welcoming entries from innovators in this sector with solutions to improve supply chain efficiency and sustainability across its fresh produce, arable, meat, fish and dairy categories.
Entries are invited from now until June 10, after which Tesco’s judging committee will review all entries to select ten finalists, to be revealed at the virtual World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit on September 28-29 with all finalists among the delegate audience. The Tesco Agri T-Jam will culminate in an interactive webinar showcase on October 18, at which Tesco will announce the winner.
Tesco are looking for technologies that address the following priority areas:
- Reducing Environmental Footprint & GHG Emissions
- Predictive Farming
- Crop Specific Solutions, Shelf Life & Storage
- Improving Soil Health & Resilience
- Water Quality Analysis & Irrigation
- Robotics, Automation & Sensor Technology
- Monitoring & Supporting Biodiversity
- Livestock: Animal Health & Welfare
- Supply Chain Efficiency & Waste Reduction
- Indoor & Vertical Farming
- Remote Operations – Automation, Farm Management, Worker Safety
As a supplier to Tesco, working closely with their Sustainable Dairy Group, we are very pleased to support the Agri T-Jam competition. We encourage our contacts and customers to learn more and get involved if you think it could be helpful to you and your business.
Apply now until Thursday June 10, 2021 at www.worldagritechinnovation.com/tesco