As a reminder every time you work on FBA, you should perform a back-up, and email the back-up to PromarFBAData@genusplc.com – this is the back-up area the keeps your dataset safe, and is only accessed if for any reason you require the data e.g. your computer crashes.
- When you send in a back-up, please mark your Subject with your allocated GM number and trading name, e.g. P0123 Mr A Farmer
- I want to save a back-up to my memory stick
- I want to send my dataset to the FBA Back-up email
- I want to restore a dataset that I have received from my Analyst
FBA is only showing the Demonstration business, I want to access my data
Try clicking File – Select Business – Click the arrow/dropdown next to the “Demonstration Business” and Choose your business, select OK
I am having issues backing up my dataset, the program throws up an error and crashes
- Re-start FBA and try again
- Re-install the software from the internet again and see if it will back up ok.
- If this doesn’t work, you may need to uninstall FBA (or Business Manager as it will be called) from your Programs, and then re-install from the website